- If your train stops in Hamburg-Altona, do not disembark at Hamburg-Hauptbahnhof but continue on to Altona.
- Connection from Hamburg-Altona or Hamburg-Hauptbahnhof:
- S-Bahn line “S1 Wedel” to Wedel (final stop).
- You can see the medac offices on the left hand side approx. 200 m before arriving at Wedel station.
- How to get from Wedel station to medac:
See map: take a left at the exit and walk along Rosengarten for approx. 200 m.
By aeroplane – connection from Hamburg Airport
- Approx. 45 minutes by taxi.
By public transport:
The “Hamburg Airport (Flughafen)” S‑Bahn station is directly below the terminals. The “S1 Wedel” line goes every 20 minutes and takes 66 minutes to arrive at its final stop Wedel. On your return journey, make sure to enter the right carriage as the train splits at Ohlsdorf station.
- Autobahn A7 (towards Elbtunnel if coming from the south)
- Exit: Bahrenfeld
- Get in the left lane and follow the signs to Wedel
- Take a right turn approx. 1.5 km after the Wedel town sign. (The medac sign directs you to Theaterstraße; the designated parking spots are exclusively located there.)
medac would like to wish you a safe journey!