Global Market Access Manager (m/f/d)
You are an innovative person with a passion for details and team spirit? We are looking for graduates for the scientific and pharmaceutical sector. We can offer you new challenges, regular continuing education courses, internal mobility and attractive benefits in a company that thinks of the future and acts accordingly. With passion, team spirit and appreciation for one another.
- evaluation of in-licensing opportunities with regard to reimbursement and pricing in the respective countries.
- strategic planning of the market access for development projects.
- organisation and management of pricing and reimbursement studies.
- implementation of pricing and reimbursement requirements in clinical trial designs.
- support of country organisations during launch periods.
- providing country organisations with Core Value Dossiers in cooperation with internal functions and external service providers.
- modelling of launch sequences and optimisation for the Medac group.
- management of market access project groups consisting of HQ functions and representatives of core countries.
- calculation of consequences of price adjustments mainly in EU countries for referencing countries.
- generation of pharma economic argumentations for marketing functions before launch and in commercialisation period.
- first degree in health economy, economics, pharmacy, medicine or natural sciences.
- highly motivated team player.
- well-structured working approach and excellent management skills.
- profound experience in international market access in pharmaceutical industry.
- excellent communication skills both in written and spoken in English and medium communication skills in German.
- high service orientation.