Mitarbeiter (m/w/d) Wareneingang / Lager
medac is a dynamic company that has been growing continuously for over fifty years. More than 2,000 employees work on the further development of medical products and medical devices for the diagnosis and treatment of oncological, urological and autoimmune diseases. We are one of the leading pharmaceutical companies, in particular in the field of niche products.
- Annahme und Überprüfung der eingehenden Lieferungen auf Vollständigkeit und Richtigkeit
- Durchführung der kaufmännischen Wareneingangskontrolle (WEK1)
- Ein- und Auslagerungen aus den vollautomatischen Kleinteil- und Hochregallagern
- Be- und Entladung von LKW
- Bearbeitung von innerbetrieblichen Fahraufträgen mittels Flurförderzeug
- Abgeschlossene fachbezogene Berufsausbildung z.B. als Fachlagerist oder Fachkraft für Lagerlogistik bzw. entsprechende Berufserfahrung im logistischen Bereich
- Kenntnisse im Warenwirtschaftssystem OS-ERP von Vorteil
- Staplerfahrerausbildung für Flurförderzeuge wünschenswert
- Gute PC-Kenntnisse
- Gute Deutschkenntnisse in Wort und Schrift
- Selbstständige und verantwortungsbewusste Arbeitsweise
- Freude an Teamarbeit und organisatorischen Tätigkeiten
- Your work-life balance is important to us. We offer flexible working conditions with the option of working up to 60% of your hours remotely, 30 annual vacation days and an excellent cafeteria
- Attractive salaries and success-based bonuses for all medac employees
- Individual training opportunities: Our medac academy offers a wide range of programmes including leadership training, coaching essentials and language classes
- A funded pension scheme and other social benefits
- We care for our employees beyond the workplace and provide advice on caring for elderly relatives as well as offering counselling and childcare
- We promote sports and activities to improve our employees’ health
If you are looking for a new career challenge and a future-oriented role, then we are looking forward to receiving your application including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations. For your convenience, please feel free to use our online application form on medac.de
We use technically necessary cookies for the operation of the website. Other cookies are only set with your consent. We use these to statistically analyse the use of the website (location, time, end device, referrer URL). We also share information about the use of the website with our provider Google LLC. We have also integrated videos into our website via the provider Vimeo, a video hosting platform. The service provider is Vimeo Inc. Both providers may combine this information with other data. Your data may also be transferred to the USA. The USA (and other non-EEA countries) do not offer a level of data protection comparable to the EU; for example, government agencies can access data without any reason. However, both Google LLC. and Vimeo Inc. are committed to data protection-compliant processing with the EU standard contractual clauses.
These cookies help making a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
These cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously. With this information we can constantly improve the experience we offer on our website.
These cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.